Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i'd like this transfer to happen,i'd be amazed if it does as i think the kid would choose Madrid in a two way.

Putting that aside though,should we manage it,where does it leave the Sanchez situation? Surely we cannot afford/accomodate both?

As much as i'd like this transfer to happen,i'd be amazed if it does as i think the kid would choose Madrid in a two way.

Putting that aside though,should we manage it,where does it leave the Sanchez situation? Surely we cannot afford/accomodate both?
Hypothetically, we can. Getting both KM and AS sounds too good to be true, but if it happens (which I don't believe tbh), it would be logical to cash in on Aguero to fund AS's purchase. Milan were apparently interested. That would give us some sort of balance - Mbappe, Jesus and Aguero in one team is too much.

We can accommodate both as have 2 spots in the 17 available, once Nando has gone, however that would involve not bringing in another central defender and having Tosin as the 4th - can't see it tbh.

Dunno if it's been posted,but I got sent a pic this morning of a supposedly young Mbappe chilling out.
It would seem as a kid City were his chosen team and "The Goat" was/is his hero......if it's him in the pic.

We can accommodate both as have 2 spots in the 17 available, once Nando has gone, however that would involve not bringing in another central defender and having Tosin as the 4th - can't see it tbh.
Some options are...
1. Replace Mangala, Gundogan (injury concerns), Fernandinho or Yaya and replace with an English equivalent which would cost more money.
2. Sell 1 of them and promote a youth player when stuck.
3. Sell one of the attackers.

I Agree with you --as long as he doesn't end up at a PL rival.. i am ok with him going to Madrid

I don't think it's worth potentially upsetting Jesus or some of our other young stars

If we pay the money talked about.. transfer fee /wages for Mbappe
that will put Jesus behind Mbappe in the pecking order(from a PR point of view)all the attention and hype will be about Mbappe
no way will Jesus accept this...i think it will cause problems

No doubt Mbappe is a brilliant young player
i don't want us to disturb the harmony we are building with the team/squad

He would be part of that harmony dont you think? and why would it upset Jesus or other young starts - surely they would see that we are migrating towards a younger team and if good enough, they will be part of it

At the moment I don't see how Real Madrid is an option for the player. They would have to sell Bale. I doubt any club would buy him despite what you see on the back pages. If Real Madrid sell Bale, then yes it becomes very difficult.

He would be part of that harmony dont you think? and why would it upset Jesus or other young starts - surely they would see that we are migrating towards a younger team and if good enough, they will be part of it

Because Jesus thinks he his top dog (young players).. you think he will be happy to be in Mbappe shadow...and he will be purely because of the transfer fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.