Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Not a lot to lose, reasonable fee/wages and if he fails we can move him on the a CFG club.

Huge marketing potential, keeps Soriano happy.
yep. Pace, Positioning, Pressing alot to like about him really, just can he step up again. Doku/Savio pull backs with him looks to be a tasty combo on paper.

*sulks about Kilicsoy though*

Last edited:
Not a lot to lose, reasonable fee/wages and if he fails we can move him on the a CFG club.

Huge marketing potential, keeps Soriano happy.
all of this
Can’t underestimate the marketing side. Kim min Jae for Bayern literally opened up that entire market for them
Bloke was hero worshipped on the pre season tour

all of this
Can’t underestimate the marketing side. Kim min Jae for Bayern literally opened up that entire market for them
Bloke was hero worshipped on the pre season tour
Kazimierz DEYNA - League appearances. - Manchester City FC
I played with Erling Haaland's dad at Man City, now I'm a business mogul  worth £20m and have a TV show | talkSPORT

plenty of history in that department

Would be a very solid signing as a backup based on what I’ve gathered of him. Talked to a few Celtic fans and they would rather keep him but resigned to lose him eventually.

His goalscoring record is very impressive he can actually play as a 10 unlike Alvarez so makes sense why we’re looking at him seriously. Very very good finisher the lad, both with left and right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.