Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

So it's fair to assume he'd be class for us then, and is he an out an out striker or can he play as a winger or a 10?
He can do both. For me he is best at hanging on the shoulders of defenders and giving options for players to make that pass that he will connect with. He’s a grafter too. I hope this all blows over and it will be interesting at midday when Rigers gives the press conference. He will be asked directly about Kyogo and Matt. If Matt is to go, City should buy him. He’s the real deal, and £30m is fucking daylight robbery when I look at useless pricks moving in England for double that.

The Turkisj Sergio?

Totally guessing the alt is him but would love it to be true. Did see this though

Screenshot 2024-08-23 121344.png

Last edited:
Just the same as down there. He changed his agent recently, one that is connected to the City Group. That obviously raised an eyebrow or two. He is 29 and may want to try his luck in a better league. The whole support are seriously fucked off with our boards lack of action in the transfer market. Everyone and their aunty know what we need. So far, nothing. Not one of those positions filled, CB, LB, CM and now that O’Riley seems to be off, someone to replace him.

If Kyogo is allowed to leave, without an adequate replacement, no laughing at the back the fans will go mental. Every time we look like we are three players away from stepping up a level, our board sell our best and haven’t any proper replacements. We are sick of it.

He is class. I look at the over inflated prices paid for shit down there. It’s truly astounding, Kyogo is a player and you wouldn't regret buying him, I would, but you wouidn’t.

Pics of the aunties?

Totally guessing the alt is him but would love it to be true. Did see this though

View attachment 129245

He looks class but again would want good game time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.