Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Whats the noise up in Glasgow? Anything coming out about a move to us in the press up there?
Might stick my boxset of Still Game on!
Just the same as down there. He changed his agent recently, one that is connected to the City Group. That obviously raised an eyebrow or two. He is 29 and may want to try his luck in a better league. The whole support are seriously fucked off with our boards lack of action in the transfer market. Everyone and their aunty know what we need. So far, nothing. Not one of those positions filled, CB, LB, CM and now that O’Riley seems to be off, someone to replace him.

If Kyogo is allowed to leave, without an adequate replacement, no laughing at the back the fans will go mental. Every time we look like we are three players away from stepping up a level, our board sell our best and haven’t any proper replacements. We are sick of it.

He is class. I look at the over inflated prices paid for shit down there. It’s truly astounding, Kyogo is a player and you wouldn't regret buying him, I would, but you wouidn’t.

Fair enough but is he good enough to step up to our team when called upon. Not being funny but there's a huge difference in quality of the SPL and EPL.
Easily. You lot need to stop judging a player by the league. He is class. I would want about £18-20m for him. You spend that much on ballboys.

As we soon go into the lonely dark winter months I think its our duty to ensure that any of these latest signings have heating vouchers and bus passes within their meager contracts. I do hope we are being considerate of the senior community. #decent.

Just the same as down there. He changed his agent recently, one that is connected to the City Group. That obviously raised an eyebrow or two. He is 29 and may want to try his luck in a better league. The whole support are seriously fucked off with our boards lack of action in the transfer market. Everyone and their aunty know what we need. So far, nothing. Not one of those positions filled, CB, LB, CM and now that O’Riley seems to be off, someone to replace him.

If Kyogo is allowed to leave, without an adequate replacement, no laughing at the back the fans will go mental. Every time we look like we are three players away from stepping up a level, our board sell our best and haven’t any proper replacements. We are sick of it.

He is class. I look at the over inflated prices paid for shit down there. It’s truly astounding, Kyogo is a player and you wouldn't regret buying him, I would, but you wouidn’t.
I watch Celtic quite a bit i'm from Irish Catholic roots from Colyhurst north Manchester which was populated by Irish immigrants years ago every time i watch Kyogoi'm impressed, he works his bollocks off, decent finisher and can play all across the front line, think he'd be great here.

Last edited:
We have enough player with his skill set/player profile. The cost of the transfer would be better invested to subsidize match day tickets for fans.
If you did you wouidnt be looking at him. Who would you trust? Me and Pep, or an inbuilt bias against a league? Trust me, he is class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.