l/pool v arsenal

Re: joe cole sent off

Looked like the same tackle as the one on Kenwyn Jones. Apart from Cole not winning the ball.

I dunno about you lads but I think I would have been happier to see Cole take the pitch against City the way he's been playing LOL

Re: joe cole sent off

Nasty fookin challenge that one. A deserved red and a 3 game ban to follow.

2 footed challenge and both feet off the ground. Could have done serious damage to that lads leg then. I think he'll be lucky to get away with a bit of bruising after that.

BlueSinclair said:
Scoople said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXAKQY-0Y[/youtube]

Oh aye!

Sure it happens, but he's not a player that deserves comments like that, he's not one of worst, not even close.

sorry disagree the number of games Liverpool need a goal in the last few minutes and he will run into the box looking for a penalty. Probably not the worst no, but I will sit and listen to people telling me these foreign players are always diving.

BlueSinclair said:
LoveCity said:
If Joe Cole was Dutch or Swedish he'd be playing for QPR or at a stretch Stoke. Most overrated player ever.

No, fuck sake thats a stupid comment.

Bollocks. He's not had a good game in two seasons and is completely mediocre when he's actually fit. People see him with the same rose-coloured specs as some City fans do Ireland, living in the past and convincing themselves he is what he used to be. Cole is wank, Chelsea replaced him with a better far less heralded player (Benayoun). Nasri in this very game has shown Joe Cole how its done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.