l/pool v arsenal

ExiledGooner said:
spacecadet said:
Some of the lads already said - nothing to worry about there- great result for City.

Liverpool- probably the worst Red Dipper side I have seen.

Arsenal- Powder Puff

We will take 4-6 points off both of these.
ill have a fiver you dont take six points off us :-)

he said 4-6
we will take a min of 4pts off the arse this year

ExiledGooner said:
spacecadet said:
Some of the lads already said - nothing to worry about there- great result for City.

Liverpool- probably the worst Red Dipper side I have seen.

Arsenal- Powder Puff

We will take 4-6 points off both of these.
ill have a fiver you dont take six points off us :-)

You giving odds chief?

jimharri said:
nikusha said:
Almunia made some mistakes today.I'm afraid arsenal will bid for shay.After all i was surprised to see l'pool taking a point after joe was sent out
Sent out? Where? To the corner shop for a loaf and a pint of milk?
Well, whatever it is that he's been drinking... it helped yesterday. He made some top saves.

Oh and, Alan Hansen, does this result mean both Liverpool and Arsenal are indeed, out of the title race?

ExiledGooner said:
ill give you evens corky :-)

Nah it would be about 5/1 minimum, and still I wouldn't bet on it. Glad you got a point today though,it was quite a laugh.

ExiledGooner said:
ill give you evens corky :-)

Nah it would be about 5/1 minimum, and still I wouldn't bet on it. Glad you got a point today though,it was quite a laugh.

not the ideal result but you could say the same with yours against the yids ?
both tough first fixtures and things would be a lot gloomier if we had both lost !
was desperate to see you win there yesterday , actually hope you do well this season ( as long as you dont take six points off us of course !! )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.