La Liga 2013/14

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
LoveCity said:
One of the greatest achievements in football history. The monopoly is smashed, till Chelsea and co. raid the ranks this summer anyway (FFP is so great!).

I think Brian clough may argue but get the sentiment!!!

If they win the CL it will be smashed far beyond doubt!

Quite simply an amazing achievement, brilliant.

Imagine how it must feel now for every one of the 450 fans that got tickets in the Camp Nou right now?

Shame they will be without Costa probably for the Champions League Final next week, hope Turan is back, though it seemed to gee them up a bit when he went off.

Completely deserved by Atleti

They gave their all, Simeone should get a lot of credit for bringing out the best out of these players.

Like you guys said one of the greatest achievements in our times.

CL Final is there for the taking if costa and turn miss out. Lucky Real.

I still believe the rest of the team will give its all.

Really hope Chelsea's deal for Costa hits the rocks and falls through though. Not sure I could look at his face on MOTD every week.

Great to see Athletico win the league, well deserved in my opinion. They have been the best team in Spain this year. Hope they win the CL too!

adrianr said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
LoveCity said:
One of the greatest achievements in football history. The monopoly is smashed, till Chelsea and co. raid the ranks this summer anyway (FFP is so great!).

I think Brian clough may argue but get the sentiment!!!

If they win the CL it will be smashed far beyond doubt!

On a par, remember clough retained the European cup!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.