La Liga 2013/14

It's sad to think that team will probably be gutted in the transfer window

Unbelievable achievement. Fantastic effort from the players and what makes it even more impressive is that they did not give up on the cups. They got the semi and the final of the CL. 6 matches against Barca this year and they did not lose one. To still manage to win the strongest league is incredible.

I started the day with two wishes, first that Atleti win the league and second Arsenal lose FA cup.

One down one more to go, come on Hull!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The cookie monster said:
dubblue said:
One of if not the greatest achievement in the history of football.
You can't even argue against that tbh.

Yes you can, now if they beat real next week, then we'll talk!!!
That would rubber stamp it zin 100%
It still takes some beating though what they have achieved,to topple the two powerhouses who have a team full of superstars over a season is fuckin impressive.

brotherblue said:
I started the day with two wishes, first that Atleti win the league and second Arsenal lose FA cup.

One down one more to go, come on Hull!!
Might as well make a third wish on the German cup final, because 2/3 is not bad as the old saying goings.

The cookie monster said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The cookie monster said:
You can't even argue against that tbh.

Yes you can, now if they beat real next week, then we'll talk!!!
That would rubber stamp it zin 100%
It still takes some beating though what they have achieved,to topple the two powerhouses who have a team full of superstars over a season is fuckin impressive.

Are you talking about Liverpool? (:

I love Simeone, love his philosophy on the game, however, I want to see him chest pump in trannys face next week, then he's the daddy!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.