La Liga 2013/14

thenabster said:
Atletico Madrid is looking good this year again.

Far and away the 3rd best best team and closing the gap on the big two. Josuha Guilavogui and Toby Alderwerield are good signings too, exactly what they needed.

I reckon they can challenge this season, just look at their squad, quality throughout:

Diego Costa, David Villa, Adrian Lopez, Leo Baptistao.

Arda Turan, Koke, Oliver Torres, Cristian Rodriguez, Raul Garcia.

Mario Suarez, Gabi Hernandez, Tiago, Josuha Guilavogui.

Filipe Luis, Diego Godin, Miranda, Juanfran, Emiliano Insua, Toby Alderweireld, Jose Gimenez, Javi Manquillo.

Courtois, Aranzubia.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkqUJ7LWYL0[/youtube]

Something tells me Ronaldo isn't happy with the Bale signing.

Jammy coonts Barca tonight - perfectly good goal chalked off for Sevilla too

Atleti will have the measure of the fookers this year believe me - we are mean and fookin lean this season and could go very far in the CL - I hope City don´t cross swords with them in the near future!

mike channon´s windmill said:

Atleti will have the measure of the fookers this year believe me - we are mean and fookin lean this season and could go very far in the CL - I hope City don´t cross swords with them in the near future!

We?

Mayor West said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

We?
Atletico fan of almost 20 years - been over here too long and had too much sun mate !

Villarreal playing beautiful system football... a team greater than the sum of its parts. Real are the opposite so far but lost count how many times they have come from behind, often with Ronaldo saving their arse.

LoveCity said:
Villarreal playing beautiful system football... a team greater than the sum of its parts. Real are the opposite so far but lost count how many times they have come from behind, often with Ronaldo saving their arse.

Can't see casillas getting back in the team....

Isco and modric have been bad. When apparently ozil had a great game for arsenal makes you wonder if it is the worst run football club ever...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.