La Liga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and they're entitled to opinions and I won't deprive anyone of that right.

But to me it's as silly as believing the Earth is flat. I rate Ronaldo's career highly and his goal record is incredible; he deserves to be considered up there with the best. But still..

Good comparison. It is what it is. However, I don’t think anyone will come close to what he (Messi) has done for quite some time. I rate Mbappe and all the young kids coming up, however, they have not done what Messi and Ronaldo did at 19. People will then point out Mbappe has won the World Cup. Sometimes not everything goes your way in terms of cups won.

Good comparison. It is what it is. However, I don’t think anyone will come close to what he (Messi) has done for quite some time. I rate Mbappe and all the young kids coming up, however, they have not done what Messi and Ronaldo did at 19. People will then point out Mbappe has won the World Cup. Sometimes not everything goes your way in terms of cups won.
I was in the process of replying to you when.. :p

Seriously though I agree. Real Madrid have shown the nature of cup competitions over the years.
It would be fun if City and Barcelona get to the final of the champions league. Backing City to win it of course
Listen as long as Messi does his thing against Liverpool and courteously forgets to do it against us I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.