La Liga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though I agree. Real Madrid have shown the nature of cup competitions over the years.

Listen as long as Messi does his thing against Liverpool and courteously forgets to do it against us I'll be happy.

Haha. City have done it once, and outplayed that team with Neymar in it. Well, enjoy the rest of your evening mate.

This will make 8 of the last 11 Primera Liga titles (Cheated out of the 9th, against Atletico as it were)

I’ve always liked Barcelona. What a privilege it has been to get to see the sport’s greatest ever.
Indifferent to Barcelona, however, I can’t help but love Messi. He can do things on the pitch, that I can’t with him on a playstation.

That is La Liga wrapped up for a season then, Barca deserved champions. Now can you crush Utd for a laugh please, that would be lovely.

Indeed, our clubs are the only ones in contention for every competition - there's a bit of a link I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.