La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

Oh we have one of the “exception to the rule” proves there’s no corruption brigade, you lot have been singing the same tune for 5/6 years on the bounce and you’ve still not learnt your lesson (insanity).

What the hell are you on about.

A decent attempt at El Bingo de City but seriously why don't City get their lawyers to slap a slander/libel case on him? If he's allowed to get away with this sort of shite it'll just reinforce the anti-City media's, and by extension to rags', dippers', tarquins' and others', negativity about City.
I'm pretty sure we threatened last time he was spouting off and he actually spoke about it recently. he said he was threatened with lawyers but we did nothing so that proves we are guilty....

That’s just fucking pathetic. You really think as a club we’ll be focusing our ambitions on upsetting one ugly, corrupt ćunt like Tebas? Grow up.

Pep has already said the league is our bread and butter and what he takes most pride in winning because it requires consistency over a season. The Champions League is just a cup competition that we won’t be allowed to win, they ignore blatant handballs on VAR, yet the Liverpool get the handball like they did in the final. It baffles me why City fans even give a fuck about it, you’re just deluding yourself even thinking we will be allowed to win it.
Steady on pal!
I never said the prem should not be our number one priority
That’s a given
The real way to damage the Eurospan cartel is to win the CL and there’s absolutely nought wrong with wanting to win it. It will ram the issue down their throats.
You’re delusional if you think that means nothing to Pep or our owner.
Just keep the booing up if it pleases you....

I'm pretty sure we threatened last time he was spouting off and he actually spoke about it recently. he said he was threatened with lawyers but we did nothing so that proves we are guilty....

Yes I remember that too. The first rule of litigation is if you threaten to sue then do it. Threatening and doing nothing enables arseholes like Tebas to take the moral high ground and spout even more shite.

Does anyone take this joker seriously?

Unfortunately they do, which is why they need to be countered at all levels.

I was explaining to a Chelsea fan at work today that like all other clubs we can only spend what we earn; there is no bottomless money pit. After I'd bored him with the facts he did seem to be a little wiser.

It's good that we have the truth on our side, but facts alone are not enough, the club need to do more to correct the lies that are repeated day after day by the media and people within the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.