La Liga Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtois’ hair should be a yellow card in itself.

Madrid haven’t been very good. They’ll need to improve to beat the scousers.
They have months. Just hoping Benzema is available. I feel like Madrid are also the dippers boogeyman. So, I’m not too worried about that tie. Hope they (dippers) get royally shafted against Madrid.

They have months. Just hoping Benzema is available. I feel like Madrid are also the dippers boogeyman. So, I’m not too worried about that tie. Hope they (dippers) get royally shafted against Madrid.
And the winners play Bayern/PSG.

Then lose to Brugge, who we play in the final.

And the winners play Bayern/PSG.

Then lose to Brugge, who we play in the final.
Dreams eh…with this competition, you never know.

I sigh just thinking of when city should’ve won it years ago. When the team was just red hot.

It’s not new anyway. Even some of the best to ever play game don’t have World Cups, Ballon D’Or or similar. Just wished Aguero et al won it while they were here.

Dreams eh…with this competition, you never know.

I sigh just thinking of when city should’ve won it years ago. When the team was just red hot.

It’s not new anyway. Even some of the best to ever play game don’t have World Cups, Ballon D’Or or similar. Just wished Aguero et al won it while they were here
Not sure when the last team was that won the CL in their first final.

Marseille maybe?

Been impressed Vallecano’s number 7, Palazon. Been turning the Madrid players on that side. Also has very good ball control. They’ve played with some courage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.