La Liga Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Liga TV not an option to have as a channel on Sky anymore - even if you subscribe to Premier. You can watch it through Premier Player (online) or via Amazon Prime. Bizarre to make it so difficult for customers.

La Liga TV not an option to have as a channel on Sky anymore - even if you subscribe to Premier. You can watch it through Premier Player (online) or via Amazon Prime. Bizarre to make it so difficult for customers.
La Liga is shown on Sky Channels 412, 421 and occasionally 422.

You do have to subscribe to Premier sports channel though. I got a deal at the restart of football, £75 for 3 years.

La Liga is shown on Sky Channels 412, 421 and occasionally 422.

You do have to subscribe to Premier sports channel though. I got a deal at the restart of football, £75 for 3 years.
There was a specific channel prior to this season which showed every game (and some 2nd tier games) except for those during the UK blackout. I imagine most games are shown on the other Premier Sports channels as you say but dont know why they've removed the channel this year.

I was subscribed too prior to this year, but something had to give financially.

There was a specific channel prior to this season which showed every game (and some 2nd tier games) except for those during the UK blackout. I imagine most games are shown on the other Premier Sports channels as you say but dont know why they've removed the channel this year.

I was subscribed too prior to this year, but something had to give financially.
Yeah, I spotted it disappeared too.

I won’t be renewing my subscription with them when it runs out.

I assume that's the money from selling the Barca tat, sorry economic levers, see what they drop to the year after
According to the BBC

Barcelona recorded a profit of £86m for the last financial year and expect to make a £240m profit next year, the club has announced.

The club said it closed the 2021-22 financial year with a turnover of £890m.

The 'levers' have involved selling shares of their future television rights and their media production unit Barca Studios.

Very active in the opening minutes of the match, David is the creator (providing the assist for the assist) in RS's first goal against "our" Girona.

Very active in the opening minutes of the match, David is the creator (providing the assist for the assist) in RS's first goal against "our" Girona.
Riquelme to the rescue, 1-1. Already a candidate for goal of the season.

Edit : 2-1 now, home team has turned it around before reaching 30'. RS players complaining about a foul on Merino (they could have a case), ref (and VAR) say no...

Riquelme to the rescue, 1-1. Already a candidate for goal of the season.

Edit : 2-1 now, home team has turned it around before reaching 30'. RS players complaining about a foul on Merino (they could have a case), ref (and VAR) say no...
2-2. Girona (in a 5-4-1) punished for choosing to protect the lead by defending in numbers (in what seems like a Spanish version of catenaccio). Merino with an excellent through ball beating the defensive line, Sorloth with a clinical finish (his second). Nagelsman would have loved such a goal when he had him in Leipzig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.