La Liga Thread - 2023/24

Wow, that is some result!

You don't get to beat Barcelona and Atleti in the same season without being a really decent side.

Sad thing is that they will get tarred with being super rich because they are part of the City group when the reality is that their budget for the season is 60m Euros. That is less than any Premier League Club, on a level with the Championship and for that they are level with Real Madrid half way through the season.

I thought I’d have a look at the Girona squad on BBC but it seems only the bolded clubs have links to their page. If anyone’s interested in Greenwood, just click on Getafe……

View attachment 103231
From memory, they hardly had any of the teams that didn’t play in Europe ‘bolder’ ;and before that just Madrids & Barcelona. So teams have slowly become ‘bolded’.

Baring a complete collapse, Girona will be in Europe next season, I would , on past behaviour, expect them to be ‘bolded’ then…but then again this is the BBC football dept…

Is there any real truth to Gironas league position effecting out CL spot? Or is that all giddy media clickbait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.