lack of bluemooners from before 2009

jimharri said:
skyblue78 said:
Ive been reading Bluemoon since 1978, didnt join until 2011 and dont post much.

-- Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:57 pm --

'Please fellow Bluemooners justify me being a City fan' thread! Slag the rags off not your own!
Didn't think BM had been going that long, to be honest!!

;-)

Used to access Blue Moon on my Commodore C64 in 1978, or was it my Atari?
(Joke)

The question raised by the OP can be answered by a combination of the following two factors:
1) there were not really that many city fans before 2009 on account of the club having no history, and
2) the fans that were around before then had a prospensity for suicide due to the general pessimissiveness affecting hardcore supporters.

It is nice to know that these days things have improved significantly and the feeling of optimism upstairs is refreshingly liberating.

bennyblue said:
home and away throughout the 90s counts for fuck all then ? goddamn if i knew that would of joined sooner to "prove" my blue credentials......................gutted polystyrene blue i must be then

Bloody awful decade trust me. I completely lost the will to live except for young children.

jimharri said:
bennyblue said:
home and away throughout the 90s counts for fuck all then ? goddamn if i knew that would of joined sooner to "prove" my blue credentials......................gutted polystyrene blue i must be then
Well; you've passed the first test. Posting ''of'' instead of ''have''.

My English teacher is still alive and would hit him with a shortened cricket bat.

I've been posting on bluemoon forum since before it went digital. it used to be a series of cards that went in the post, and ric would compile the best comments into a monthly newsletter with a spot the ball competition and a message from that issues sponsors. Forum announcements were made in the window of the newsagents just by the royal oak in didsbury. no, its definitely not as good as it used to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.