Lack of pace on the wings

Yes seems like Sane was our last, though he did give the all away far too much..They are great to watch in full flow..(like Haaland with his second at West Ham, though not a winger obviously, just the smoothness).

Yes seems like Sane was our last, though he did give the all away far too much..They are great to watch in full flow..(like Haaland with his second at West Ham, though not a winger obviously, just the smoothness).
Sterling was our last, other than Foden who I think is quite quick.

I’d love to have Saint Maximam as a back up to come on but I don’t think we’d have a chance of getting him.

Newcastle definitely don’t need to sell and he probably likes being the main man of their new project.

This is our problem at the moment, we don't really have a winger at the club and we are to slow in transition. The fact we take of our two wide men and bring on two midfielders and it improves says a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.