Lack of pace on the wings

been saying it all summer. at least you need to have the option. I trust pep to figure this out eventually but we look poor all around the pitch at the moment

Would bloody love to see a bit of:

Foden-Haaland-Alvarez
or
Alvarez-Haaland-Foden

…from the start of a game.

been saying it all summer. at least you need to have the option. I trust pep to figure this out eventually but we look poor all around the pitch at the moment

We look poor all around the pitch?
You trust Pep to work it out ?

Football manager, Aussie rules ?

Would bloody love to see a bit of:

Foden-Haaland-Alvarez
or
Alvarez-Haaland-Foden

…from the start of a game.
i like that first one ,right footer on the right ,left footer on the left, and a certain big fucker up the middle

i also like a left footer on the right and a right footer on the left and a certain big fucker up the middle

choices choices :)

Ron?

gL8LYtRF_400x400.jpg

Yet we scored 4…

Who is there out there who is a pacy winger that is also technically good?

I quite like Leao. Gnabry is good. Or, we could have kept one of Sane/Jesus/Sterling.

Like it or not, some tricky pace on the wing is a good option to have, and we will miss it at some point.

In any case, I told you it would come. Haaland is special. Alvarez and Gundogan making runs in the box is a much better way to create chances for the big sexual bastard, and Pep agrees with me - hopefully enough to continue similar ideas in possession going forward. Will one new advantage cancel out the former one? Time will tell.

Right now, I trust the club, and even more, I trust Pep. One game at a time.

I quite like Leao. Gnabry is good. Or, we could have kept one of Sane/Jesus/Sterling.

Like it or not, some tricky pace on the wing is a good option to have, and we will miss it at some point.

In any case, I told you it would come. Haaland is special. Alvarez and Gundogan making runs in the box is a much better way to create chances for the big sexual bastard, and Pep agrees with me - hopefully enough to continue similar ideas in possession going forward. Will one new advantage cancel out the former one? Time will tell.

Right now, I trust the club, and even more, I trust Pep. One game at a time.
We could have a trial run by trying Borges. See if we need more pace.

Might save us 80m quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.