Lack of pace on the wings

Such a lazy and wrong myth this “pace on the wing” sterling apparently brought us. He wasn’t overly direct, he rarely took players on. Threads like this starter after one fucking game, in a friendly need bans brought to the poster

Sane and Sterling both has devastating pace, Foden is extremely quick, and I am pleased to see so is Alvarez.

As said when Mahrez and Grealish are playing together we look far less dangerous.

I get your point. I think Foden and Haaland will start in the biggest games. Foden didn't start only because he wasn't with the team in the US. Grealish and Mahrez will be excellent options against low blocks. But even yesterday, without Foden and Alvarez for 60 minutes, we created enough big chances. On another day we'd have scored 2 goals in the first 60 min., or even more!

In 1992 we signed "the best crosser of the ball" who was "guaranteed" to set up Quinn for a bagful of goals and be a success.

Some times new players don't fit, and other times they can take a while to fit in.

Such a lazy and wrong myth this “pace on the wing” sterling apparently brought us. He wasn’t overly direct, he rarely took players on. Threads like this starter after one fucking game, in a friendly need bans brought to the poster
Joined 2 months ago and already want posters banned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.