Lacoste polo shirts

Polo shirts??? Boxed off:

w9iexw.jpg

ok maybe a bit more about me - wore Fred Perry first time around (1978 ish) and liked them

dont know enough about todays version but automatic predjudice says 'they're not as good as they used to be'

River Island, Hackett - I think Im too old for that (49)

only interested in plain colours and not naive enough to think that paying a shed load = quality

but would like something that still looks ok after 5 or 6 washes

I had them in the early 80s and have a few now. Don't think they're that different, although they've gone up from about £15 to £50 in that time.

I have a couple of Lyle and Scotts and a navy Lacoste but my Penguin polo is by far my favourite. Smartest design and a nice comfortable fit.

Lacoste polo shirts - timeless classics.

Plain & simple, everyone knows the logo, hold their shape and colour after many washes.

Notable mentions for Fred Perry, Lyle & Scott and Hackett.

Of course, you could always choose Paul & Shark....... now they are that little bit classier

I have got the biggest collection of polo shirts ever, it's all I ever wear n got them in every make. I do like lacoste but lyle n Scott or ralph Lauren are the best ones! Altho lacoste n tommy hilfiger are close behind! Deffinatley not chavy tho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.