Lacoste polo shirts

Agree with the other poster that I've found Lacoste polo's to be a bit 'square' fitting. I do prefer in honesty Ralph Lauren and Fred Perry - both classy and a good variety but can also stay away from the chav tag.

Got a good bargain on Lacoste from the wifes catalogue.Blue and white striped polo,should have been £100,£41 in the sale.Happy days.

Ok took the plunge

and got plain black Lacoste - £49.99 in the sale and am pretty pleased with it

agree with some of the other posters about it having a bit of a square shape tho

For comfort, class, and washability, in my opinion you can't beat a nice Hugo Boss polo.

Pima cotton, really nice and soft, and will last ages. I've had loads of Boss stuff down the years including shirts, jeans, suits, jumpers the lot, and have bought them at times when I've been a bit flush, and glad I'd still had them looking great when I wasn't as flush and couldn't afford anything new.

i have a couple of lyle an scott, a dark blue which faded after bout 6 months, an a black which faded after bout 6 an a half months. not impressed!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.