Lacoste polo shirts

I've got half a dozen Adidas polo's and 4 Fred Perry polo's and they are the best ones I've owned. Got a dozen or so cheap £7 ones from H&M which are okay.

Didn't realise how many chavs there were on this forum,polo shirts are fucking horrid things worn by warehouse workers or the dicks who start fights for no reason.

Bit of a sucker for a good polo shirt. Wore penguin for a few years before they sorta hit the big time, they ain't the best quality but some are/were lovely. Tend to wear ralph lauren, fred perry, victorinox, paul smith and pretty green have s few nice ones but it's way overpriced. Lacoste are nice I think for a standard polo, doubt they'll be more durable than the ones you have now. For durability get a victorinox, expensive gear but very good quality.

Thanx4Knives said:
Godfather said:
Didn't realise how many chavs there were on this forum,polo shirts are fucking horrid things worn by warehouse workers or the dicks who start fights for no reason.

What do generalising snobs wear?

Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.