Lakey's Blue Tuesday Question: If you could turn back time..

wearenotreallyhere said:
I'd have never allowed us to let the rags use Maine Road after Uwe's grandad bombed it!

football is football lad, the united players needed to earn just like our players did, they would have done the same for us.

ok, I'd have taken up my older brother's offer of going to Old Trafford for my first ever game as a kid, rather than my dad's of going to Maine Road. Life would've been much easier and successful, and I'd now have much more hair.

.......ask me the same question again in not too many years from now however I think I'll be retracting this statement (I hope so anyway!). Oh the joy of bein a confused blue!!

Nothing, City wouldn't be the team they are today and we may not have all the money that we have today. If we kept players or got other players then we may not have the great players like tevez or barry.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
masterwig said:
I wouldn't change a thing. It's all part of the City ride. The bad times make the good times even sweeter.

I agree, but the one thing I would change, is that instead of missing the quarter final replay against Everton in 81, to shag a bird I'd been chasing for months. With the clock turned back I'd have gone to the game, saved myself a dose of the clap, and the hassle of a nasty bird that it took me nearly 6 months to get rid of!

Well as much as I would LOVE to read this one out...

Thanks so much for all of your fantastic replies to the question, will try my very best to read out as many as I can this evening boys and girls!

loffers said:
Easy one this one, I would go back in time and wave Busby off to USA instead of dragging him off the plane to play for us!

I would have not offered Malcolm the city job and pointed Swales in the direction of Stretford
SHOT BACONFACE ooooh er i also shot JR too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.