Lancashire CCC

I'm not sure about risking Parkinson in Test/International cricket just yet. Remember Lancs's left-arm spinner Simon Kerrigan, who was picked too early, got some awful stick from Aussie batsmen and was never picked again, after which he declined and has now left the club.
Leg-spinners take time to mature and premature selection and consequent maltreatment can harm them irreparably.

I'm not sure about risking Parkinson in Test/International cricket just yet. Remember Lancs's left-arm spinner Simon Kerrigan, who was picked too early, got some awful stick from Aussie batsmen and was never picked again, after which he declined and has now left the club.
Leg-spinners take time to mature and premature selection and consequent maltreatment can harm them irreparably.
Quite right. England once had a young leg spinner, but he only took 2 wickets at 151.0 each and he faded away. Michael Atherton was his name. Wonder what happened to him?

I doubt Parky will play in the tests tbh, think he will play t20 though.

Manchester Originals select Buttler, Mahmood, and Parky.

Leeds (Yorkshire) pick Stokes meaning Root has ended up at Nottingham.

Looks a bit tin pot - every team seems to be sponsored by different types of crisps. Manchester sponsored by McCoys and will wear black.

Probably the worst possible time to introduce this after the summer and the record attendances. At least some games will be shown on BBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.