Lancashire CCC

Inline with the BBCs commitment to County Cricket they published the following final table and have not been bothered to correct it:
T20 Table.PNG

The ECB haven't bothered yet an even Cricinfo haven't bothered with a PPG table, seem like there is no media interest due to the 100. When the 100 is done and dusted, as the County 50 over game gets ignored after being stripped of its best players, the T20 starts again with out of practice QFs at the end of August, with a tricky game for Lanky away at Taunton on 26/8.

alex davies leaving :(

bit of a shock that and a cracking player in all formats. could it be as simple as wanting to keep more?
Maybe he looked at Jordan Clark, he has a 100 contract now and was probably on a good pay increase to go to Surrey.

I reckon other clubs would pay more for his services than he would have been offered, and good luck to him as long as he doesn't do a reverse Byas.

alex davies leaving :(

bit of a shock that and a cracking player in all formats. could it be as simple as wanting to keep more?
Disappointing, like watching him open in the CC, he likes to put the bowling under pressure, him and Jennings are a good partnership. I wonder if Lancs have a youngster in mind to replace him? Or will bring someone in? Not sure I can stand watching Jennings and Wells open together permanently.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.