Lance Armstrong Oprah Interview

The bit about his son was gut-wrenching but he's only himself to blame. He has to live with all of this but he's brought it all on himself. He doesn't really deserve sympathy, as much as my minor humanist side would like to.

Malty said:
Why is there no top footballers ever caught doping?
PFA chief executive, Gordon Taylor, opposed new regulations."We feel that to invade the privacy ofa player's home would be a step too far.
New drug test scheme a 'step too far', says GordonTaylor,P L footballers are to fight the introduction of a new Wada drug-testing code
2 former team doctors of Eintracht Braunschweig confessed administering Captagon to players of club in the 1970s and 80's..
Peter Neururer, accused former club FC Schalke of doping, alleging almost all players in 1980s took illegal substance.
Arsene Wenger-
"We have had some players come to us at Arsenal from other clubs abroad and their red blood cell count has been abnormally high," he said at the time. An increased red blood cell count is consistent with EPO use.

"That kind of thing makes you wonder," he said. "There are clubs who dope their players without the players knowing. The club might say that they were being injected with vitamins and the player would not necessarily know that it was something different."

That tallies with the Almeyda testimony. The suspicions and accusations don't stop there.

The sports historian, Erik Eggers, has uncovered evidence which suggests that the West Germany team, during the 1954 World Cup, were under the influence of pervitin - a methamphetamine used in the trenches of World War II. West Germany produced a superhuman performance to beat leggy favourites Hungary in the final with Magyar talisman Ferenc Puskas patently unfit. If only he could have had what the Germans allegedly had. Syringes were found to be discarded on the West German dressing room floor in the aftermath by a caretaker at Bern's Wankdorf stadium.

This interview was so calculated and unremorseful, i think you could construe it as a form of blackmail towards the cycling body. He has the names of those who were in on it with him, but won't release it until the ban is uplifted.

This guy is an absolute shitcunt.

Train said:
This interview was so calculated and unremorseful, i think you could construe it as a form of blackmail towards the cycling body. He has the names of those who were in on it with him, but won't release it until the ban is uplifted.

This guy is an absolute shitcunt.
That's not blackmail, it's trying to cut a deal and happens every week in the courts.

gaz76 said:
didactic said:
gaz76 said:
Lot of people on this thread saying all the top riders are at it, does this include Wiggins??

I'm from a certain heritage and I believe Bolt juices even though its taboo to say that during Christmas when he is a national hero. Take from that what you will.

I can only decipher this as meaning you are from Jamaican heritage and think that usain bolt is a cheat? What's that got to do with cycling and Wiggins?

Riddles
He's trying to tell you he's black,silly.

Gaylord du Bois said:
gaz76 said:
didactic said:
I'm from a certain heritage and I believe Bolt juices even though its taboo to say that during Christmas when he is a national hero. Take from that what you will.

I can only decipher this as meaning you are from Jamaican heritage and think that usain bolt is a cheat? What's that got to do with cycling and Wiggins?

Riddles
He's trying to tell you he's black,silly.
You sure? I'm not sure he's mentioned it.

I would like to know from him what the "black community" feels about this.

Swales lives said:
Strip him of all financial assets, cut his other ball off, then give him a girls bike and tell him to fuckin' do one. That would be my way of dealing with the twat.
Enough about Bimbobob what about Armstrong?

bluemanc said:
Malty said:
Why is there no top footballers ever caught doping?
PFA chief executive, Gordon Taylor, opposed new regulations."We feel that to invade the privacy ofa player's home would be a step too far.
New drug test scheme a 'step too far', says GordonTaylor,P L footballers are to fight the introduction of a new Wada drug-testing code
2 former team doctors of Eintracht Braunschweig confessed administering Captagon to players of club in the 1970s and 80's..
Peter Neururer, accused former club FC Schalke of doping, alleging almost all players in 1980s took illegal substance.
Arsene Wenger-
"We have had some players come to us at Arsenal from other clubs abroad and their red blood cell count has been abnormally high," he said at the time. An increased red blood cell count is consistent with EPO use.

"That kind of thing makes you wonder," he said. "There are clubs who dope their players without the players knowing. The club might say that they were being injected with vitamins and the player would not necessarily know that it was something different."

That tallies with the Almeyda testimony. The suspicions and accusations don't stop there.

The sports historian, Erik Eggers, has uncovered evidence which suggests that the West Germany team, during the 1954 World Cup, were under the influence of pervitin - a methamphetamine used in the trenches of World War II. West Germany produced a superhuman performance to beat leggy favourites Hungary in the final with Magyar talisman Ferenc Puskas patently unfit. If only he could have had what the Germans allegedly had. Syringes were found to be discarded on the West German dressing room floor in the aftermath by a caretaker at Bern's Wankdorf stadium.

Those quotes from Taylor are a disgrace; u got a link for them mate?
He needs pulling up on it & those decisions need re-visiting. Football needs to become the focus IMO to bring it into line with other sports

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.