Lance Armstrong Oprah Interview

bluemoonmatt said:
TCIB said:
bluemoonmatt said:
lets be honest, all the main players in pro cycling at the time were at it. His arch rival Ulrich? - Banned. Landis? - Stripped of title and banned - Pantani? heavily implicated probably it'll come out like LA - Hamilton (one of my personal favorite riders) - Banned, Contador? - banned it goes on and on. It probably was effectively a level playing field. Even now we are seeing major riders getting caught. Take Schleck (F) this year - Banned, but are we expected to believe Schleck (A) who has a rdf title in his locker knows nothing about his brothers doping and worse did not partake also. I find it hard to believe.

Armstwrong is a cheat and a scumbag, but people need to get things into perspective,all he seems guilty of to me is being a better cheat than the others,

Maybe you would like to adress the people who's life he destroyed at least financially.

Personally he showed no remorse or contrition, he should be sued for every penny and battered to fuck by the fella whose wife he abused and threatened.

In fact that guy is a spinless **** to, if anyone harrased my missus like that i'd kick their FRONT door in and threaten the bastards with imminent death.
C'mon don't mince around, you would much sooner smash their back door in wouldn't you. C'mon admit it

On a serious not though, why would I 'like to adDress the people whose liVes he destroyed' - It's nothing to do with me. I'm merely playing devils advocate and suggesting the chances of finding a clean winning pro cyclist in the armstwrong era are probably slim. Perhaps if Frankie Andreu had some balls he should have 'battered to fuck' Armstwrong rather than send his wife out to take the shitstorm their comments made at the time. If you ask me Frankie Andreu is as pathetic as the drug cheat, and I wouldn't mind betting he was probably at it too.

In 2006 he did own up to it and your right he is a spineless bastard to who i have no respect for.
Like you say what man leaves his missus to take all the hassle, sign of a shitbag imo.

gaz76 said:
Lot of people on this thread saying all the top riders are at it does this include Wiggins??

No have to say its pretty rare now I think (hope) - though like my earlier post said it was only last year Frank Schleck got booted off, he's no great shakes (at least not any more) but his younger brother Andy is so knows really. In my opinion however, Wiggo and Team Sky are clean.

didactic said:
gaz76 said:
Lot of people on this thread saying all the top riders are at it, does this include Wiggins??

I'm from a certain heritage and I believe Bolt juices even though its taboo to say that during Christmas when he is a national hero. Take from that what you will.

I can only decipher this as meaning you are from Jamaican heritage and think that usain bolt is a cheat? What's that got to do with cycling and Wiggins?

Riddles

gaz76 said:
didactic said:
gaz76 said:
Lot of people on this thread saying all the top riders are at it, does this include Wiggins??

I'm from a certain heritage and I believe Bolt juices even though its taboo to say that during Christmas when he is a national hero. Take from that what you will.

I can only decipher this as meaning you are from Jamaican heritage and think that usain bolt is a cheat? What's that got to do with cycling and Wiggins?

Riddles

I'm black British but yes my family roots are from there same way I believe Bolt our national hero is a cheat is same as I think Wiggins is a cheat I think 90% of pros (top athletes across the board) are using something.

TCIB said:
bluemoonmatt said:
TCIB said:
Maybe you would like to adress the people who's life he destroyed at least financially.

Personally he showed no remorse or contrition, he should be sued for every penny and battered to fuck by the fella whose wife he abused and threatened.

In fact that guy is a spinless **** to, if anyone harrased my missus like that i'd kick their FRONT door in and threaten the bastards with imminent death.
C'mon don't mince around, you would much sooner smash their back door in wouldn't you. C'mon admit it

On a serious not though, why would I 'like to adDress the people whose liVes he destroyed' - It's nothing to do with me. I'm merely playing devils advocate and suggesting the chances of finding a clean winning pro cyclist in the armstwrong era are probably slim. Perhaps if Frankie Andreu had some balls he should have 'battered to fuck' Armstwrong rather than send his wife out to take the shitstorm their comments made at the time. If you ask me Frankie Andreu is as pathetic as the drug cheat, and I wouldn't mind betting he was probably at it too.

In 2006 he did own up to it and your right he is a spineless bastard to who i have no respect for.
Like you say what man leaves his missus to take all the hassle, sign of a shitbag imo.
To be honest, its the bullying shit he's admitted to that has affected me more than his cheating. For me bullying in any walk is a depressing shit carry on, its made worse if its a grown man picking on a women (as you rightly point out). The cheating? I think most of the top top cyclists (those expected to win classics) were at it at the time. Its depressing but I just can see anything but. I remember LA destroying Ulrich up the Alp d'huez both have been caught cheating and the only others that got anywhere near em were the ones mentioned before. Depressing period of cycling that needs erasing for the good of the sport. Much like premier league football 1992-2011 ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
gaz76 said:
didactic said:

Riddles

I'm black British but yes my family roots are from there same way I believe Bolt our national hero is a cheat is same as I think Wiggins is a cheat I think 90% of pros (top athletes across the board) are using something.

Oh dear, careful the reptilians don't get you. http://www.mind.org.uk/mental_health_a-z/8024_understanding_paranoia

bluemoonmatt said:
TCIB said:
bluemoonmatt said:

To be honest, its the bullying shit he's admitted to that has affected me more than his cheating. For me bullying in any walk is a depressing shit carry on, its made worse if its a grown man picking on a women (as you rightly point out). The cheating? I think most of the top top cyclists (those expected to win classics) were at it at the time. Its depressing but I just can see anything but. I remember LA destroying Ulrich up the Alp d'huez both have been caught cheating and the only others that got anywhere near em were the ones mentioned before. Depressing period of cycling that needs erasing for the good of the sport. Much like premier league football 1992-2011 ;)

-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm --

didactic said:
gaz76 said:

Riddles

Oh dear, careful the reptilians don't get you. http://www.mind.org.uk/mental_health_a-z/8024_understanding_paranoia

Haha they all at it mate even Carl Lewis failed drug tests weeks before he won gold at the Olympics. Look how hectic an athletes schedule is? The body can only cope alone so much.

Look at the muscle structure of female athletes lately tell me that is just from training? They are all juicing.

Vincents Tackle said:
I don't know if i'm for or against taking PED's in sport. I mean, it is cheating but i'd pay good money to see someone run the 100m in 6 seconds!

Would end up being the ruining of most sports as we know it, not to mention the implications on health of the athletes etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.