Lance Armstrong Oprah Interview

MCFC-alan88 said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think he was worried he would do time like Marion Jones. How he has managed to not be sued for all his sponsorship money is a mystery
By all accounts, Nke were aware and complicit. They won't touch that with a barge pole.

-- Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 am --

malg said:
I think Americans will forgive him, but the rest of the world won't. He's one of their own and they'll rally around him - the Oprah interview is the first step.

As for dominating cycling with or without drugs, I don't think it can ever be proved. I really want him to come clean and tell everyone exactly when he started taking the drugs. I really want to be told that he started taking drugs after a few wins of the Tour due to the pressure of winning rather than finding out that he cheated on every one of his Tour wins. Only time will tell. It will be an interesting interview, especially if Oprah doesn't hold back.

Pmsl. Did you watch her interview Jones? I have seen tougher questioning on Bluepeter.

She will have agreed every question beforehand in return for the biggest interview of the year.

Jones who?

I can honestly say I've never watched Oprah.
Marion Jones.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mekonmcfc said:
oprah Winfrey saying he didnt come clean in the manner she expected.

Surprised he can come at all with only one bollock and half a fucking pharmacists inside him.

Sheryl Crow would makew me come !!! without any balls !!

I've just seen it advertised on the TV - 2am UK time??!!!

"Be the first to watch the revelations"

No thanks, I'd rather get some kip. Who in their right mind is getting up in the middle of the night to watch this?!!

Blumers Bloomers said:

No thanks, I'd rather get some kip. Who in their right mind is getting up in the middle of the night to watch this?!!

Rio Ferdinand.

allan harper said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Rio Ferdinand.

LOL, good call.
Guy deprived so many many talented clean honest athletes of realising their ambitions and making the most of their talents - and of making an honest living in a career they deserved to. Anyone interested should have a listen/read of Nicole Cooke's recent comments.
Of course he wasn't the only one but that doesnt make it ok. He was the kingpin and the leader who enforced the omertà with threats to numerous innocent parties who tried to speak out - he did this with lots of friends in high places. He used his charity as another cloak to make him untouchable.

Blumers Bloomers said:

Channel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.