Lapsed Blues

rowsley_st

We probably all know a few lads who wear the shirt, have the mug at work and call themselves City fans, but no longer attend games on a regular basis for one reason or another.
The 5 quid initiative by the club is a fantastic opportunity for US, the regulars to also play our part. Lets get all those lapsed blues along to this game.
If each season ticket holder were to bring just ONE extra lapsed blue to this game, we'd fill COMS- no problem.
Hamburg have asked for a massive allocation, however, the club have turned this down as they don't want us having to move and lose our advantage of the 12th man and splitting up the most vocal part of the ground.
Scroll through your phone/ search your email address books and send the message to all lapsed blues about the 5 quid offer, we owe it to the club and the players to do our best to fill the ground be as vocal and passionate as possible and drown out what will be a noisy contingent from Hamburg.
This is OUR chance to get the atmosphere WE want at OUR ground. We vent our frustrations about lack of atmosphere and numbers attending, people leaving early etc on these forums, now is the chance to use direct action and do our bit...Lets get these lapsed blues away from the TV in the pub or front room and down to COMS for this game, they may just catch the bug again!!!

rowsley_st said:
We probably all know a few lads who wear the shirt, have the mug at work and call themselves City fans, but no longer attend games on a regular basis for one reason or another.
The 5 quid initiative by the club is a fantastic opportunity for US, the regulars to also play our part. Lets get all those lapsed blues along to this game.
If each season ticket holder were to bring just ONE extra lapsed blue to this game, we'd fill COMS- no problem.
Hamburg have asked for a massive allocation, however, the club have turned this down as they don't want us having to move and lose our advantage of the 12th man and splitting up the most vocal part of the ground.
Scroll through your phone/ search your email address books and send the message to all lapsed blues about the 5 quid offer, we owe it to the club and the players to do our best to fill the ground be as vocal and passionate as possible and drown out what will be a noisy contingent from Hamburg.
This is OUR chance to get the atmosphere WE want at OUR ground. We vent our frustrations about lack of atmosphere and numbers attending, people leaving early etc on these forums, now is the chance to use direct action and do our bit...Lets get these lapsed blues away from the TV in the pub or front room and down to COMS for this game, they may just catch the bug again!!!

Spot on!

rowsley_st said:
quality post mate well done

rowsley_st said:

Bang on - Iv done the same and already got 2 "lapsed" blues going - Also got an Oldham fan who wants to take his two lads (10 & 12) to see there first live premiership team - you never know they may convert.

Spot on post. I cant help every blue I know attends, but if anyone wants a lift from Lancaster area PM me.

Great post mate.

I will do my best to get as many blues there as I can.....even if I end up buying a load of tickets for them.....where's that diary gone !!!!!

£5!!! ill be there and so will all my city m8's. If we cant fill the stadium at these prices then its discracful!

Can't wait, Istanbul Istanbul we are coming...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.