Lapsed Blues

i am so fricking excited about this game especially at a fiver i have managed so far around 6 part time blues my mum and dad (rugby lovers) and cousin and his son (a bit raggy but hopefully a proper atmosphere and some amazing football will turn his head) tried to persuaded the missus to let me take my 18month old daughter but she wasn't having it oh well hopefully this won't be the last time we get this far in a european competition so i will be able to take her. also just a thourght for the one's with young kids on here do you think they will appreciated why we love city so much...... better make sure i bring her up properly!

What a great post. A really positive response to a brilliant idea by the club!

I hope that reduced prices won't be required to put bums on seats in the future as the football being served up will be enough to tempt people to make their way down Joe Mercer Way but for now lets snap up the £5/£1 tickets and be part of the full house that roars the lads into the semi-final.

Other clubs talk about great european nights so lets all get fully behind England's only remaining team in this years UEFA Cup and show the rest of europe just how loud and proud we can be.

I hate living in Canada. Once schools done I need to get a work visa..... Anyone know anywhere in manchester that would sign a Philosophy student that has little work experience 2 years from now?

BoundedCascade said:
I hate living in Canada. Once schools done I need to get a work visa..... Anyone know anywhere in manchester that would sign a Philosophy student that has little work experience 2 years from now?

Havent bought any philosphy for a long time - the last time was from Philosophy-R-Us. They served up a mean Plato and Aristotle But a not so good Ferdinand de Saussure. I gave Existentialism a miss a it tasted like shit.

You could try there or I hear McDonalds is recruiting.

For cup games the clubs should definitely do a "bring a friend" scheme. I've got loads of mates who don't go to the games any more and would rather watch it on the TV or stream, than have the hassle of signing up for a City Card or even Access cards.

They don't even necessarily have to sit next to me but in the same stand.

I should be able to ring the ticket office, give them their name and address and book it onto my season ticket, they then send me the ticket in the post. Simple.

I'm doing my bit...7 adults and one kid plus mine and my lads ST's. I'm down there in the morning, Be a nightmare trying to get em on line as the system will be full of gliches after being "improved" over the last 3 days...The phones are always a nightmare to get thru an all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.