Large illegal rave in Carrington tonight.

It’s been escalating for weeks now, as soon as the government changed the message to stay alert people were looking for technicalities to work around the rules. we had the glorious weather which brought the first wave of people who think the rules don’t apply to them, we had media stories of famous people ignoring the rules thinking it didn’t apply to them then we had the Cummings incident which saw a real significant change in mind set. Since then we’ve had thousands congregate in crowds with zero social distancing for protests and reactionary gatherings spawning off the back of them, those People have stopped thinking the rules don’t apply to them and changed that to simply not caring and now we’re seeing things like this. I expect this next week we will see total carnage in terms of social distancing, he whole country has lost patience with it. it’s no real surprise. It’s hard for anybody to continue to stick to the rules and deprive themselves of whatever when all we are seeing on a daily basis is other people breaking the rules. I personally have stuck by the rules rigorously but I feel like I’m in the vast minority now. I know plenty of people that I see or hear on social media who are breaking the rules constantly.

Imagine being in lockdown and getting fed up and deciding the next logical step would be to attend an illegal gathering of at least a few thousand?
Chodes.

It’s been escalating for weeks now, as soon as the government changed the message to stay alert people were looking for technicalities to work around the rules. we had the glorious weather which brought the first wave of people who think the rules don’t apply to them, we had media stories of famous people ignoring the rules thinking it didn’t apply to them then we had the Cummings incident which saw a real significant change in mind set. Since then we’ve had thousands congregate in crowds with zero social distancing for protests and reactionary gatherings spawning off the back of them, those People have stopped thinking the rules don’t apply to them and changed that to simply not caring and now we’re seeing things like this. I expect this next week we will see total carnage in terms of social distancing, he whole country has lost patience with it. it’s no real surprise. It’s hard for anybody to continue to stick to the rules and deprive themselves of whatever when all we are seeing on a daily basis is other people breaking the rules. I personally have stuck by the rules rigorously but I feel like I’m in the vast minority now. I know plenty of people that I see or hear on social media who are breaking the rules constantly.

I've fully stuck by the rules, more or less....... and most people round here have but with the government drip feeding us what we can and cant do, Is a bit confusing. However, common sense should play a major part in this and this is where the downfall begins.

Government guidance now is reactionary, seemingly driven by what people were doing the week before, fully expect the next relaxation to be to allow large groups of people with similar beliefs to gather providing they wear face masks

The vast majority are sticking to the rules. We had three estate agents round last week and did not shake their hands. They all wore masks too. When we have viewings then we’ll vacate the property.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.