Large illegal rave in Carrington tonight.

"It's a question of doing the right thing, it's not about what you guys think".

lol, really?

The sheer hypocrisy of Cummings, Johnson's chief political advisor incensed people to "do the right thing" themselves, especially after Boris defended him.

"London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls"... And they have.

Made a right meas of Daisy nook with this shit last night,police said they didn't have the resources to deal with it,once again just letting large groups do whatever they want the fuckin cowards...

It's the very opposite where I live, people still crossing the road to avoid others, same in the supermarket.

There’s still plenty of distancing in North Leeds. I’m wearing a mask for the first time today but some will say I should have take it off 40 odd years ago!

I've fully stuck by the rules, more or less....... and most people round here have but with the government drip feeding us what we can and cant do, Is a bit confusing. However, common sense should play a major part in this and this is where the downfall begins.

Yep. Large parts of our society lacks this. Hence why I always in favour of a stricter route being taken. I wouldn't mind if it was only them they were putting at risk, but they're not.

The vast majority are sticking to the rules. We had three estate agents round last week and did not shake their hands. They all wore masks too. When we have viewings then we’ll vacate the property.

There's a big difference between how businesses are operating and the general public.

The vast majority are sticking to the rules. We had three estate agents round last week and did not shake their hands. They all wore masks too. When we have viewings then we’ll vacate the property.

Be careful mate. I had a Tag watch nicked when someone was viewing my house.

This is how Daisy Nook looks this morning. A country park. Scruffy cunts.
EadfIBnWoAAV4rv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.