Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Sabster

If NDJ performs like Lassana Diarra did tonight and does regularly, then he would be a one of the best DM in the world but he performs to nowhere near this standard.

How anyone can rate NDJ above Diarra (or Pepe for that matter) is beyond me.

As I was watching the game, I sensed you were going to open this thread :) Lass Diarra is a World Class DM. Defending, positioning, passing, tackling, dribbling, athleticism. He has it all. Class Personified!

Sabster said:
If NDJ performs like Lassana Diarra did tonight and does regularly, then he would be a one of the best DM in the world but he performs to nowhere near this standard.

Have a lie down

They are just as good, and if one of them is better than the other, then its Nigel.

Sabster said:

:-

Put the crackpipe down, Diarra shouldn't have finished the game.

NDJ is by far the better player.

Dax777 said:
As I was watching the game, I sensed you were going to open this thread :) Lass Diarra is a World Class DM. Defending, positioning, passing, tackling, dribbling, athleticism. He has it all. Class Personified!

At least someone agrees with me...

I love a good DM but from what I see NDJ performs nothing like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.