Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Rammy Blue said:
Put the crackpipe down, Diarra shouldn't have finished the game.

NDJ is by far the better player.

Quick checklist:

Quicker - Diarra
Stronger - Diarra
Commited - Equal
Ground Covered - Diarra
Athleticism - Diarra
Ability on the ball - Diarra

There is not comparison Diarra is so much better than NDJ it is unbelievable.

How you cant see that is beyond me.

How can you be a city fan if all you do is slag players off and say how bad and limited they are? NDJ is the best dm in the world. The job of a dm is to protect the back 4 and link up play to the other midfielders. From what i saw tonight Diarra did what De Jong does every week. Also if he is so good then why is Khedira getting in the team ahead of him? He is a good player but too inconsistent and like another poster said he shouldnt have finished the game after the amount of fouls he commited.

This has gotta be a wind up...surely???

It's all about opinions, but you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

"Nowhere near that standard"...absolute pish.

Does Diarra play like that every week for Madrid? I seriously doubt it.

Before Mourinho came, Diarra couldn't even get a game could he? That's how good he is.

niall_mcfc said:
How can you be a city fan if all you do is slag players off and say how bad and limited they are? NDJ is the best dm in the world. The job of a dm is to protect the back 4 and link up play to the other midfielders. From what i saw tonight Diarra did what De Jong does every week. Also if he is so good then why is Khedira getting in the team ahead of him? He is a good player but too inconsistent and like another poster said he shouldnt have finished the game after the amount of fouls he commited.

Slag our players off - I never ever slag our players off. There has been no slagging whatsoever. I rate Kompany as the best CB in England and I am always sticking up for our strikers.

If De Jong performed like this regularly, I would love him, but the fact is he doesn't. What reason do I have to dislike De Jong?

I understand why he is overrated (he is one of the few city players who actually cares about the club).

Sabster, how you can't see that de jong is a world class player is beyond everyone. Yes, admittedly diarra is a world class player but he is no better than NDJ. For once start realising what de jong actually does for the team instead of criticising him constantly

Sabster said:
What reason do I have to dislike De Jong?

Great question, but an equally interesting one - why are you so fixated on what you perceive to be De Jong's shortcomings and why do they make up such an unnatural large percentage of your posts?

Why not, for example, Kolarov, who there seem to be 100 better left-backs than?

Salford_Blue said:
This has gotta be a wind up...surely???

It's all about opinions, but you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

"Nowhere near that standard"...absolute pish.

Does Diarra play like that every week for Madrid? I seriously doubt it.

Before Mourinho came, Diarra couldn't even get a game could he? That's how good he is.

Lol he played pretty much every game under Pelligrini and Ramos. And yes he does.<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 9:32 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Sabster said:
What reason do I have to dislike De Jong?

Great question, but an equally interesting one - why are you so fixated on what you perceive to be De Jong's shortcomings and why do they make up such an unnatural large percentage of your posts?

Why not, for example, Kolarov, who there seem to be 100 better left-backs than?

The reason - the whole forum does not think Kolarov is as good as Roberto Carlos.

We need another LB without a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.