Last 10 games - us as fans

Re: LAST 10 GAMES us as fans

mancityscot said:
agree 100%. what was the away support like today btw?

The support wasn't the best we have given this season but the players didn't give us much to sing about due to the shite performance.

MCFCpassion said:
mancityscot said:

The support wasn't the best we have given this season but the players didn't give us much to sing about due to the shite performance.
WOW, competing for the PL title isn't much to sing about?

MCFCpassion said:
mancityscot said:

Thought the city singing was poor yesterday, swansea however were very loud and sung constantly.
What was the new song that a few were trying to get going from the back? - it went on and on for periods but lacked volume.

WOW, competing for the PL title isn't much to sing about?[/quote]

I was singing my heart out as i always do but when people pay around £100 quid for the trip and the players showed no comitment what so ever, i can see why the atmosphere was so poor.

The atmosphere will be awful now (as it has been all season) for the rest of the season, too many city fans will be tense to open their mouths.

Need to get each match atmosphere rocking . Let's do our bit and fingers crossed the players will do there's

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

some people are so anti atmosphere, city have a rep for being so loud and loyal.
well lets live up to that reputation from now on we should be bringing huge flags banners scarves and maybe even drums and the odd flare, see ive been across europe watching clubs which have ultras which are basically supporters groups but there so incredibly loud it makes there ground a scary plaace for the opposition to go it puts players off and in general looks and sounds brilliant now im not saying lets be an ultras but just try to make our place a scary place to be for opposing teams

Other than small sections of the ground at home, there is mainly silence throughout the match. Why is this??

We are, I believe, on the verge of a title for the first time in 44 years but for some reason there is no atmosphere. I sit in Colin Bell stand and all I ever hear is moaning. We need to come together and show the outside world and more importantly the players how much we want this title.

At the FA Cup match in January I was truly bursting with pride at how much we got behind the team and you could really see how much it drove the players. At such a crucial time in the season, where every minute counts it is vital we really vocalise our support and celebrate unreservedly when at every goal.

COME ON CITY!!

CTID.

bainy said:
MCFCpassion said:
mancityscot said:

Thought the city singing was poor yesterday, swansea however were very loud and sung constantly.
What was the new song that a few were trying to get going from the back? - it went on and on for periods but lacked volume.

What was the tune?

unfortunatly all the moaning bastards who forgot where city have come from are so anti atmosphere.

after 35 years of shite football and no silverware and constant mocking from the rags down south. now were playing for all competitive trophies all those twats do is moan why were not winning, fair enough we can do better occasionally but instead of slack we should get behind our team be loud proud and intimidating and put on a fucking brilliant display and lpook like weve came out better from them years of pain instead of bitter and arrogant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.