Last book you read

TatersDeep

Sorry if this has already been done i cant find any threads so i thought id start this one.

Last book for me was Frankie Boyle - My shit life so far, great read but a grear comic imo.

Thats all

The last book i read was part of the Thrawn trilogy of Star Wras books. Really good if you like that sort of thing.

I find it quite disturbing how this thread only has three replies and is already off the front page of the off topic board. Seems like nobody can be arsed to read a good book anymore. But when weekend rolls around there are FAR to many people watching soul destroying shallow bollocks TV shows like the X-fucked her and strictley cum wanking.

Then we see at least 10 different threads all about how such n' such a slapper on the X-fucked her is hot. Or how 2 little nobheads are still on the show. GOOD they fucking deserve to be on that disgrace of a show. It's exactly where they belong.

People should really think about wether it's where they need to be on a Saturday...Or any otherfucking day.

FFS Britain

I totally agree with Blake, too much obsessing these days over trivial things. My two passions are music and reading.

Anyway, just finished reading a book of novellas by peter straub called magic terror. Next one is gonna be a history of the royal marines, it's sat waiting for me now. I have noted down some of the reccommendations from the biography thread and will be getting those next.

nashark said:
Dubliners - James Joyce

Bloody hell, you've done well to wade through that one...never quite 'got' James Joyce, meself.

My most recent read: The Outcasts by Sadie Jones. A wonderful debut novel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.