Last Film You Saw

Re-wateched... Prometheus. As I watched this first time in the cinema I seemed to be distracted by the cinematography and storyline. Now I knew straight up the some characters were just total $hite. Something I overlooked was how the characters were based on horrible stereotypes when script-writers could have invented better characters without losing much of the plot. Parts are still amazing.....but it truth, it sucks a Donkey`s rhubarb!

des hardi said:
Re-wateched... Prometheus. As I watched this first time in the cinema I seemed to be distracted by the cinematography and storyline. Now I knew straight up the some characters were just total $hite. Something I overlooked was how the characters were based on horrible stereotypes when script-writers could have invented better characters without losing much of the plot. Parts are still amazing.....but it truth, it sucks a Donkey`s rhubarb!
Not one likeable person in it really. Though I could make an exception for Meredith Vickers!

Mayor West said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Watched a few films over the last few days

"The Return of the Living Dead" Classic 10/10

"Return of the Living Dead part 2" not as good as the first but still enjoy it. 8/10

"Young at Heart" 50s Sinatra and Doris Day movie, quite good actually. 8/10

"Friday the 13th part 2" sod your oscar winners, i'd rather watch this. Classic. 11/10

You really do have same taste in films as me, especially Friday the 13th, can't beat a bit of burlap sack head Jason!
No you can't, i enjoy them all but part 2 is my favourite. I got the american blu ray collection with all 12 movies awhile back so its part 3 tonight.

Mayor West said:
Watched a few films over the last few days

"The Return of the Living Dead" Classic 10/10

"Return of the Living Dead part 2" not as good as the first but still enjoy it. 8/10

"Young at Heart" 50s Sinatra and Doris Day movie, quite good actually. 8/10

"Friday the 13th part 2" sod your oscar winners, i'd rather watch this. Classic. 11/10

You really do have same taste in films as me, especially Friday the 13th, can't beat a bit of burlap sack head Jason!
No you can't, i enjoy them all but part 2 is my favourite. I got the american blu ray collection with all 12 movies awhile back so its part 3 tonight.

Part 3 is probably my favourite as it was the first one i saw when i was about 10 and scared the living shit out of me, been hooked since! The first 4 are definitely the best and i do like part 6.

Watched Starred up twice, thanks for the recommendation.

About to watch La meglio gioventù (the best of youth) for the second time.

Remember loving it the first time, trying to brush up on my Italian as well so gives me an excuse to watch it again. Took me a week to watch it the first time, 6 bloody hours but it´s a beautiful film with wonderful acting.

Nicola and Matteo Carati are two brothers of Rome, who live the years from 1966 to 2000 and all the events which have signed this period. They begin their adventure, helping Giorgia, a young girl confined in an asylum. Then, after the flood of Florence, Nicola meets Giulia a talented piano player with a dangerous sympathy for the BR. Matteo, a rebel spirit entered in the police, will find the optimistic photographer Mirella. These four characters and many others will cross the years of terrorism and Tangentopoli.

8.5 on IDMB <a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346336/?ref_=rvi_tt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346336/?ref_=rvi_tt</a>

Here´s the link if anyone is interested, with English subtitles ofc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firedrive.com/file/FE12A6B80C6412CE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firedrive.com/file/FE12A6B80C6412CE</a>

Recently watched:
Guardians of the Galaxy. Probably my fav Marvel film of them all. Hugely entertaining and surprisingly hilarious too.

Rise of the planet of the apes. Absolutely superb, even better than the first. I thought the originals were ok, but this remake series is just something special

kinkladz-ade said:
Recently watched:
Guardians of the Galaxy. Probably my fav Marvel film of them all. Hugely entertaining and surprisingly hilarious too.

Rise of the planet of the apes. Absolutely superb, even better than the first. I thought the originals were ok, but this remake series is just something special

Do you mean the new one which looks good? It's with you saying it's better than the first, because the first one is the Rise of the planet of the apes is it not?
This is the new one which looks good, was it this one? Dawn of the planet of the Apes.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpSaTrW4leg[/video]

Downloaded Coherence last night. Mystery/Sci-fi
Superb indie flick, its like Primer in a way but at a dinner party lol. Really well acted too, its lo-fi films (e.g. Safety Not Guaranteed/Upstream Color/Another Earth/Melancholia) like these that I really love but might not be everyones cup of tea.
For me 9/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.