Last Film You Saw

Watched a few films over the last few days

"The Return of the Living Dead" Classic 10/10

"Return of the Living Dead part 2" not as good as the first but still enjoy it. 8/10

"Young at Heart" 50s Sinatra and Doris Day movie, quite good actually. 8/10

"Friday the 13th part 2" sod your oscar winners, i'd rather watch this. Classic. 11/10

50 Dead Men Walking - 7/10, based on the troubles in NI in the 70/80s and an IRA informant working for the British.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Watched a few films over the last few days

"The Return of the Living Dead" Classic 10/10

"Return of the Living Dead part 2" not as good as the first but still enjoy it. 8/10

"Young at Heart" 50s Sinatra and Doris Day movie, quite good actually. 8/10

"Friday the 13th part 2" sod your oscar winners, i'd rather watch this. Classic. 11/10

You really do have same taste in films as me, especially Friday the 13th, can't beat a bit of burlap sack head Jason!

Just seem an advert poster for the film The Equaliser, starring Mr Washington, i bet that's fucking shite.

allan harper said:
Just seem an advert poster for the film The Equaliser, starring Mr Washington, i bet that's fucking shite.

If its got denzel in, odds are it won't be shite, trailer looks great too.

Watched ''Divergent'' last night. Well; I managed an hour of it. Dear God; what a pile of rancid shite that was. Even the uberMILFs that are Ashley Judd and Kate Winslet can't save it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.