Last Film You Saw

Finally took the plunge on this one today after holding back after quite a few bad reviews on here - you’ll be hearing from lawyer shortly
i can see why it would be an acquired taste, its taken me a long time to get round to seeing it but like i said i loved it and i don't apologise for it!!

First Man. 9/10. Gosling knocks it out of the park, but Claire Foy is an excellent supporting actress nominee shout.

Took my 79 year old Father in Law, who is an Air Force Pilot vet from the time of the events surrounding Gemini and Apollo, and even met some of those guys.

We both LOVED it. Neil Armstrong was a very atypically reserved “hero,” because he knew that he was just one man in a massive human endeavor...an endeavor that cost the lives of some of his closest friends. We both really enjoyed seeing “behind the curtain” at what he was like, his life, and the things that deeply affected him which neither of us knew.

Oh, and the space stuff is great, too!

First Man. 9/10. Gosling knocks it out of the park, but Claire Foy is an excellent supporting actress nominee shout.

Took my 79 year old Father in Law, who is an Air Force Pilot vet from the time of the events surrounding Gemini and Apollo, and even met some of those guys.

We both LOVED it. Neil Armstrong was a very atypically reserved “hero,” because he knew that he was just one man in a massive human endeavor...an endeavor that cost the lives of some of his closest friends. We both really enjoyed seeing “behind the curtain” at what he was like, his life, and the things that deeply affected him which neither of us knew.

Oh, and the space stuff is great, too!

Went to see this on Friday and it was an emotional rollercoaster of a film.

As you say, Claire Foy was brilliant too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.