Last Film You Saw

I remember reading a good point somewhere. They said that DC were quick to have an avengers style movie because the studio feel internally that after the last avenger movie next year the superhero bubble may burst. They worried if they took their time people would not be arsed with superhero teamup movies anymore
Part of the reason the superhero bubble may burst is them releasing sub standard movies though?

Sicario 2.

Enjoyed the first one but this was pretty poor. Massive plotholes, terrible "ending" - just seemed completely unfinished. Even the use of foreboding music that was used to great effect in the first couldn't really build the tension.

Very disappointed.

Halloween H20

Prior to the latest entry in the Halloween franchise, many considered H20 to be the best sequel.

However, upon second viewing, I have to say it’s an utter mess of a film.

It felt like another Scream/I Know What You Did Last Summer flick. The pacing and score are dreadful. With the exception of Laurie, there aren’t any interesting characters and Michael’s mask seems to change in every shot.

I did like the opening scene, though.

Oblivion. Seen it once before but enjoyed it more this time round.

I'm in the mood for some Philip K Dick style sci fi tonight. Any recommendations?

Oblivion. Seen it once before but enjoyed it more this time round.

I'm in the mood for some Philip K Dick style sci fi tonight. Any recommendations?
So to summarise your question..

ballbag wants more Dick any recommendations ?

Sorry couldn’t resist ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.