Last Film You Saw

Bohemian Rhapsody, brilliant! Rami Malek was fantastic as Freddie, chap playing Brian May, dead ringer....Malek chap should be up for best actor award, he was brilliant. Gonna go n watch this film again, yeah I am a Queen fan, 9.5/10, could have delved d bit deeper.

Just finished Hereditry. What a pile of shit, made absolutely no sense at all and that just detracted from the horror aspect which could of been decent.

Bohemian Rhapsody, brilliant! Rami Malek was fantastic as Freddie, chap playing Brian May, dead ringer....Malek chap should be up for best actor award, he was brilliant. Gonna go n watch this film again, yeah I am a Queen fan, 9.5/10, could have delved d bit deeper.
Was it his wife?

No, he's not definitely out.

And this is after his successful rehab stint. He has yet to make a clear decision on anything regarding his future and his desire to do a 'really great Batman film' for his son.

"Wonder Woman: 1984" has been put back a year. Enough to do extensive re-shoots for whatever they're up to (suspicion of a type of a 'flashpoint paradox' story happening via this film rather than 'The Flash' thus getting rid of Ezra Miller as the character) and a convenient window for Henry Cavill to do his 'The Witcher' series and possibly get back on board the DCEU train.

Nobody knows any clear route yet for what's happening, but some sort of reboot fashioning is for sure.

It is a sad situation for DC fans. I just read on another site that Aquaman is tracking very badly at the box office. Seems to me the only option they have right now is to stick with making WW movies. Another reboot so soon would feel hollow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.