Last Film You Saw

FantasyIreland said:
bobmcfc said:
Really really want to see Dracula untold

Youre full of surprises bob.

I know :)

So if anyone manages to find it online where I can watch it on my iPhone without having to sign up or pay, I'd be very greatful x

everythingchangesbutblue said:
"Friday the 13th part 3" Classic 10/10

"Friday the 13th The Final Chapter" uber slasher classic 11/10

"Friday the 13th part 5 A New Beginning" crazy, batshit and sleazy with maybe the best set of breasts ever comitted to film 10/10

This is now on my to do list.

Only films I ever seem to enjoy are horrors or a psychological thriller. Seen so many now it's difficult to find anything worth watching, although seen a few decent efforts recently.
Borderlands- 7/10 British found footage film with satanic theme. Priests investigating strange going on's at rural church. Few very good creepy moments but ending a bit meh
Oculus - 8/10 clever and different type of horror. First ten minutes I nearly gave up but it's a slow burner and leaves you thinking at the end as wtf, and any movie that does that is good in my book.
Afflicted - 7/10. Again found footage horror with a different twist on the vampire genre, Girlbob are you listening? Brings vampires away from the teeny-bop heart throb bullshit of twilight etc. and back to being scary, cursed not very handsome creatures they should be.
Honeymoon- 7/10. Psychological Horror that starts off with the missus thinking you finally have let your soft romantic side get the better of you as ye curl up to watch a lovey dovey film...next thing the actress playing the wife is ramming a stick up her clopper as her husband wonders if he should kill her or not. Well acted, strange movie.
The silent House- 8/10. More found footage, apparently all shot in one continuous take. Great acting by younger Olsen girl and really creates superb tension.
House of the Devil - 9/10. Looks and feels like a 70's horror. Different take on the lone babysitter horror. Satanism and weirdos ....great combo. After 30 mins I wondered if I should switch it off but it's a real slow burner and was well worth sticking it out to finish

Bigga said:
"Space Station 76".

One of the more quirkier films you will witness, this year! Patrick Wilson is extremely underrated as an actor, I find, and he is very well used in this offering and Liv Tyler is used as the 'straight man' for him!!

The music is excellent and kudos for the inclusion of 'Dr. Bot'!!

Quite a fan of Patrick Wilson, just watched it now and really enjoyed it.. Quite poignant. And Dr Bot has one of the best lines in the film!

Just watched the documentary "To be Takei".

Honestly, it is one of the funniest, heart warming and troubling docs I have seen! If you don't find yourself laughing at Mr Takei's eccentric madness somewhere along the line, you can't have a soul!! I never knew how articulate and forthright he is and his life story is a wonder.

And whilst not being an avid fan of living portrait docus, this IS a pleasant surprise and is absolutelyl worth the watch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.