Last Film You Saw

Watched Hunger Game - catching fire, quite enjoyed it to be fair. Ending was a bit shite, but i guess they are just setting it up for the next one.

Grand Budapest Hotel. Not bad, skillfully made and well scripted. Just not really my type of film.

Got The Pact 2 as well for later/tomorrow, the first one was pretty good.

"Frank".

Some time ago I posted about this film and having doubts about the homage to the late great 'Frank Sidebottom'.

Well, looking past the obvious similarities with the head, this is a fabulous film in its own right and I'm glad I was open minded about what it could offer. There are genuine laughs and some interesting observations with this work. Very left field in its outlook and some surprises in the story and the music, but it may just be my favourite film of the year mainstream or not!

Good stuff.

The Hornets Nest.
Well made documentary film by a father and his son who were war correspondents for ABC news following a company of soldiers in Afghanistan.

Also,Marvellous on bbc1 the other night.
It really was just that.

The Equalizer.

One of the best films i've seen for a long time, absolutely superb from Denzel as expected really.

Chev Chelios said:
About to watch inbetweeners 2 any good anyone?

What did you think. I thought it was light and ok. Couple of funny bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.