Last Film You Saw

Honeymoon. A couple go to a remote cottage for their, you guessed it, Honeymoon. Weird things start to take place in the night.. Not bad. Low budget horror. Wouldn't watch it again.

St. George's Day. Noticed it on the On Demand section on Sky and there was nothing else on. Possibly among the worst 10 films ever made. Lol.

Sin City 2 : A Dame to Die For - 8/10.

If you liked the original then you`ll like this one, nowhere half as dark but gruesome all the same. Unlike the original it`s a bit Tarantino-esque in the death sequences. Anyhoo.....great regardless.

"Sin City 2: A Dame to Die For".

Fooking awful.

Style over substance and very old hat in style too.

Actors joining in on a franchise hoping it takes off like the first one, but the trick and style has already sailed. No real story lines anywhere and total confusion as to why virtually anything was happening in any context bar the 'set up' of the stupendous and gorgeously naked Eva Green's character. Bar her poor accent, I was mainly staring at her curves to really care for anything else in her scenes!

Disjointed, no cohesion and and you may well have just read the comic for better understanding!

Apart from the obvious, really what was the point in this sequel??

Bigga said:
"Sin City 2: A Dame to Die For".

Fooking awful.

Style over substance and very old hat in style too.

Actors joining in on a franchise hoping it takes off like the first one, but the trick and style has already sailed. No real story lines anywhere and total confusion as to why virtually anything was happening in any context bar the 'set up' of the stupendous and gorgeously naked Eva Green's character. Bar her poor accent, I was mainly staring at her curves to really care for anything else in her scenes!

Disjointed, no cohesion and and you may well have just read the comic for better understanding!

Apart from the obvious, really what was the point in this sequel??

I loved it, all about opinions of course!

mcfclovin88 said:
Edge of Tomorrow

I'm not a huge Tom Cruise fan but I thought this was excellent.

I don't like uncle Tom either as a rule, but I liked the way it wasn't taken too seriously and was actually fun, for those that haven't seen it there are a few scenes which are quite funny as things are 'tweaked'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.