Last Film You Saw

Yes me too! Can’t wait.

Don't think you will be disappointed.

Nothing original going on but maintains the standard.

The first two movies are particularly special to me and my daughters, one of them especially as when she was about three she would watch them all the time and I had a spell in between contracts, so I frequently ended up watching with her. They're our movies.

My twin daughters are 18 now and having taken them to see the film last night, it feels like the end of the series coincides with the end of their "childhood" - School's Out completely - a fitting way to bring the curtain down.

Mule with Clint Eastwood - don't bother

How dare you.....

tenor.gif

Don't think you will be disappointed.

Nothing original going on but maintains the standard.

The first two movies are particularly special to me and my daughters, one of them especially as when she was about three she would watch them all the time and I had a spell in between contracts, so I frequently ended up watching with her. They're our movies.

My twin daughters are 18 now and having taken them to see the film last night, it feels like the end of the series coincides with the end of their "childhood" - School's Out completely - a fitting way to bring the curtain down.

Just borrowed my nephews so I had an excuse to go. Absolutely brilliant and I make no apologies for crying at the end

Reactions: OB1
Toy story 4 - nothing wrong with it at all, a solid film, had some laughs and that.. (by the way there is a scene after all the credits which isn't worth seeing! So I'd advise not bothering) but just a little Meh.

Toy Story 4 - really funny, really sad and really good.

Top family night out that rolled back the years.

Getting ready for work this morning hearing the 18 year old singing “you’ve got a friend in me” and then his younger brother join in and the pair of them in different rooms singing together will live with me forever.

Freeway (1996)

A twisted take on Little Red Riding Hood, with excellent performances from Reese Witherspoon and Kiefer Sutherland.

8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.