Last Film You Saw

Watched "The Senator" last night. Not bad, actually. Jason Clarke was very good as Edward Kennedy. And even though he only had a cameo role, Clancy Brown was excellent as the chief enforcer in the Kennedy support team. They were a scheming family, though. Immediately looking at damage limitation after the accident.

Free Solo starring Alex Honnold. Incredible story of the first ever free solo climb of the 3200-foot vertical face of El Capitan.

Even better not knowing if he was successful until the end.

Free Solo starring Alex Honnold. Incredible story of the first ever free solo climb of the 3200-foot vertical face of El Capitan.

Even better not knowing if he was successful until the end.

I think a more interesting film would have been one which examines the motives of people who are driven to do that sort of thing.

All he seemed to care about was climbing mountains in the most dangerous way possible and bollocks to everyone else in his life.

I'm still none the wiser why it was that important to him.

"Uninvited" (1987) Cheesy 80s killer cat on a yacht. Great fun but effects poor. 8/10

"The New York Ripper" (1982) Ultra violent Lucio Fulci slasher that was banned outright upon submission in the uk and is still unavailable uncut in this country ( i imported the new us blu ray). It's got everything from toe fucking to a killer who talks like a duck. Really enjoyable movie much better than it's reputation but maybe don't watch it with your missus, if you've seen it you will know what i mean. 9/10.
I really want to so the New York ripper, have to see if its on pirate bay or something

Slaughterhouse Rulez .. Two hours of my life stolen by dog-shit acting, naff frat story lines, zero imagination and incomprehensibly devoid of horror or comedy.

1/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.