Last Film You Saw

Fury 9/10 .. loved it, one of Brad Pitts finest acting movies, reminded me of his role in Inglorious Bastards a movie which I loved as well.
The scene with the 2 German ladies will be a classic.

Akai said:
Fury 9/10 .. loved it, one of Brad Pitts finest acting movies, reminded me of his role in Inglorious Bastards a movie which I loved as well.
The scene with the 2 German ladies will be a classic.

Agree with everything except that scene, could have left that scene out and would have been a better film.

Superb film though.

Northern Soul ( the film ) by Elaine Costantine, any one who was or is into it will probably know about it. In my opinion a much better film than " Soul Boy" film a couple of years ago. Some great dance scenes recreated, and very good attention to detail of the year 1974, when it was set. The mills and Streets and those things called Factories where people made things. Some classic cars too, I enjoyed it . Some good tracks in it but the soundtrack to it has much more and is pretty hot. Lisa Stansfield and Steve Coogan have cameo roles.

TFC said:
V for Vendetta.

One of those I have to watch when I see its on, cracking film.
Fantastic film. ''People shouldn't be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of it's people''.

Natalie Portman's English accent is a bit weird though.

Gone Girl

Have read the book and still enjoyed the suspense of the film.
Thought that Rosamund Pike played the part of Amy really well.

Noticed that the one of the birds the from the Blurred Lines video was in the film too.

andy h said:
Gone Girl

Have read the book and still enjoyed the suspense of the film.
Thought that Rosamund Pike played the part of Amy really well.

Noticed that the one of the birds the from the Blurred Lines video was in the film too.

Emily Ratajkowski. She's got a cracking set of top bollocks and if you google her, you will find some pics with her tuppence on show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.