Last Film You Saw

Parasite who won the Palme d'Or at Cannes Festival.

I have a thing for Korean Thriller and this one was very good, 8/10

Once upon a time in Hollywood
6/10
Not overly impressed. It’s more of a tribute to Hollywood in the 60s than an enjoyable story. Tremendously filmed and set but actual story lacks. Drags a lot.
Di Caprio and Pitt are fantastic but it just all misses the mark for me. Shame as was looking forward to this for a while.

Pretty much my thoughts

The Raid

The action sequences, so basically the whole film, are still ultra fresh. That stunt crew are shit hot, easily the best martial artist crew you can get for a film hence John Wick 3. For me it is the perfect action film bar maybe Aliens and Predator. Certainly makes the Expendables look like a bag of shite and 99% of other new action films. I can only imagine how badly they fuck themselves up doing some of these stunts.

The Raid

The action sequences, so basically the whole film, are still ultra fresh. That stunt crew are shit hot, easily the best martial artist crew you can get for a film hence John Wick 3. For me it is the perfect action film bar maybe Aliens and Predator. Certainly makes the Expendables look like a bag of shite and 99% of other new action films. I can only imagine how badly they fuck themselves up doing some of these stunts.
Is this available somewhere? it’s one I haven’t seen.

Watched cobra for the first time ,bonkers film tons of action dodgy sound track that bad I liked it ! 6/10
6dffa67eafdea98cac5117506528a340.jpg

Classic Sly

“You’re the disease, I’m the cure”

The Raid

This subtitled? it rings a bell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.