Last Film You Saw

Bad times at the El Royale. Good attempt at film noir with ensemble cast. Jeff Bridges, John Hamm, Dakota Johnson, Cynthia Erivo (fantastic performance),Chris Helmsworth. Plenty twists and turns and well made.
I saw it a while back and really enjoyed it. It seems to polarise opinion with lots of people saying it's rubbish.

Unforgiven 8/10 I’ve got 10 Clint films to get through on my Apple TV another classic buy him beautiful score and Hackman as a sadistic bastard

Unforgiven 8/10 I’ve got 10 Clint films to get through on my Apple TV another classic buy him beautiful score and Hackman as a sadistic bastard

source.gif

The Nightingale
Set in Van Diemens land early 1800s, tells story of vengeance of Irish convict girl brutally raped by soldiers, her husband and baby murdered in front of as she’s left for dead
Teams up with aboriginal to trek down the murderers through the unforgiving Tasmanian landscape
One of the best movies I’ve seen for a long time

The Trouble with Curve bit of a feel good Clint movie although he seems typecast in his latter films as a grumpy old bastard 6.5/10

The Keeper, the City connection aside I thought it was a bit meh. If it was a rag keeper I wouldn’t have bothered watching it all.

But if you hadn't watched it you wouldn't have known it was "meh"

Personally thought they did a great job. A portrayal of an incredible life.Packed cinema, lots of memories , lots of blues who had seem him live. Appealed to Women as a love story. "Meh"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.