Last Film You Saw

Downtown Abbey.

Normal Sunday night episode only twice as long. If you like Downton you’ll love it, if you don’t you won’t.

Loved all the series so jumped on the early screening of this last week. The other cinema goers cheered & clapped at the end but I came away feeling meh. Maybe it was just me expecting more from the film .

"Auggie"

Firstly, I really like Richard Kind, but I didn't think I'd like him outside of a comedic role, but this film was perfect for him.

I'm big on psychological drama and this explored a few things in the Human Being well.

I really enjoyed the challenge of what difference this film could make from ones that have come before it, like "Her".

This seemed a little more grounded in a way you see that may be not far in the future.

Nice twist towards the end.

I'd love to know what anyone else thought of it?

Rambo 5 6/10 weak story sane ending as the others, should’ve stopped after the second one tbh the first will always be the best one

Arctic. A few similar themed films out there about surviving against the harshest elements. Not bad but a slow watch

"In the Shadow of the Moon" - Netflix

I'm still a bit taken aback by this film. Don't think I ever watched a film which crosses all aspects of overall emotion before. By that I mean 'involvement', 'expectation', 'mundane/ bored', 'surprised' and 'impressed'!! Believe it or not, it kept my attention because it was shot well (despite the poor wigs in the makeup dept!).

The storyline is a stretch and there are plot holes galore, but it's strangely engaging with a super interesting twist in the film. More time on the story could have seen better benefits.

Not a film scorer, but I would be hard pressed to know how to score it, anyway as it ranges well across the middle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.